Kindle Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is technically not a Kindle link,however, it is a book link to a site that allows you to read the 1st Chapter of books.
I find it useful, and thought someone here might as well :)
http://www.bookdaily.com/

·
Registered
2,416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Leslie said:
If I didn't have a Kindle and samples, I suppose that would be useful (back in the old days...)

L
I see.Well sorry that it isn't useful to you. :(

·
Premium Member
19,280 Posts
Sugar said:
I see.Well sorry that it isn't useful to you. :(
Sorry, Sugar, I wasn't trying to put you down...

I was just thinking how spoiled I've gotten with samples. In pre-Kindle days, I would have loved that site. Now, it's not so handy for me but I can see how non-Kindle readers would like it.

L

·
Registered
243 Posts
Thanks, Sugar!  I've also gotten spoiled with Kindle samples, and wished there was a way to "sample" DTB's occasionally.  I just don't want to buy a book anymore without a peek inside.

·
Registered
11,848 Posts
It would be helpful when a sample doesn't provide enough content to make a decision. 
deb

·
Registered
3,391 Posts
Thanks sugar - I just bookmarked it. Hopefully it will help both for DTBs and for those books that Amazon (or the publisher, not sure whose decision it is) where the Kindle sample is not a real sample, but just all the forwards, acknowledgments, and table of contents listings - that REALLY irks me).

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.