Kindle Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I stopped by my bank a few days ago and saw this little sign plastered all over the place (except for the click for details part...I snagged this image off the bank website)...

The deadline has come and gone and I haven't received a phone call, so I assume I wasn't one of the winners. I already have one, but it would have been fun to give one away for Christmas. I was only able to enter twice. Some people probably entered several times. What a fun holiday the winners will have!

It looks as if the Kindle is gaining popularity if it shows up as a prize in a little out of the way town like mine. How cool is that!?

G

·
I like Papa John's.  They are pretty good here.  Can I have yours?(I am guessing you get a coupon and not a cold pizza from the bank. :) )

·
Registered
122 Posts
Our local radio show (The Regular Guys) was running some kind of "Win a Kindle" promo last week. One of their deejays had a Kindle and was raving about his, and they had a contest to win one, but I never was able to get in on it. Oh well...

Nemo

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.