Kindle Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone!

Just thought I'd share this great deal here at KB with everyone who has taught and enabled me so much.

Endless.com is offering 25% off Sketcher's Shape-Ups (assorted styles). The retail price range of Shape-Ups is $100-120.

In addition, using the 40% cashback available at Bing.com, most Sketchers Shape-Ups will fall between $45-53!!! Of course you can use this 40% cashback on whatever other items are eligible too :)

And of course, free two-day shipping at Endless! Although I got free one-day shipping for some reason... maybe because I spent over a certain amount?

I used to laugh at these sneakers because they looked like boats on your feet, and I've always equated Sketchers sneakers with my junior high school years. But the other week, I tried them on at the store just to see what all the hype was about and I have to admit... these are the most comfortable sneakers I have ever worn! But at $100 a pair, I just couldn't justify it (I'd rather spend that kind of money on an Oberon ::) ) With all that said though, I opted for the style that isn't as raised as the other ones, but is just as comfortable!!

·
Registered
2,464 Posts
If you have a local Kohl's they are having a big sale on all of the Sketchers Shape-ups this week also. If you have the peel-off sale flyer for 15, 20 or 30% off  you can use that with the sale and a get an even better price. That's how I picked up my first pair the other day.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts