Kindle Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just removed my Texas Ranger baseball skin. Got tired of the sandy white with very little red/color. I have 4 oberon's that I want the skin to work with a red paisley, blue davinci, Blue spiral, and purple medici. I find myself using the medici and Davinci and paisley the most right now. My Rangers seem to really dislike the spiral so I'm not using it a lot at the moment lol. Anyway, Ive found 2 skins I think would look great, but can't make up my mind so I thought I'd see what you guys think
1. Dream flowers

or sea horse

·
Registered
1,101 Posts

·
Registered
2,684 Posts
I really, really like that 2nd one that Marie posted, the one called Butterfly Wall.

·
Registered
2,268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
really liking deep water daisy dance thx for the suggestion

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
mistyd107 said:
really liking deep water daisy dance thx for the suggestion
You're welcome. If the blue is more that color, the deep water daisy dance one looked like it could work with all 3 of the colors you have. And I thought trying to find one that went with red and green was a challenge. Decalgirl needs a multi color search for those of us tring to match different color covers.

·
Registered
2,268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
maries said:
You're welcome. If the blue is more that color, the deep water daisy dance one looked like it could work with all 3 of the colors you have. And I thought trying to find one that went with red and green was a challenge. Decalgirl needs a multi color search for those of us tring to match different color covers.
It's more of a carribean blue, but I dothink it will work if I decide to go that route decisions decisions

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
As with many of the designs, while I like the 2nd one very much, the first one looks better on the front of the K...and that's the part I'd be looking at 99% of the time. So I say #1.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts