Kindle Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Wanted to create a skin for my PRS-950.

Began playing with an image of Sirin and Alkonost as they are said to be seen by those who die immediately afterward; set the background to black, leaving the Slavic paradisal birds just visible enough to unnerve the person who notices.

Then found that no discount applied to this potential order without a coupon, bringing the total to $34.99 before tax or shipping. Nor could I save the design for the occasion of some wanton splurge.

Now that was frightening.

·
Registered
24 Posts
What do you guys think of the quality of skinit skins for your Kindle? I see alot of posts about Decalgirl and gelaskins but none about the ones from skinit. I have had my eye on a couple and have been waiting for a sale so I may get them, but don't want to if they are good skins.

Patricia, thank you for mentioning the sale, I am not set up for their emails so I wouldn't have known about it without seeing your post.

·
Registered
2,684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have not bought Skinit skins for my Kindle, but last Christmas I bought a laptop skin for one of my sons and a PS-3 skin for my other son.  They were excellent quality and have held up nicely.  Their customer service is good, because when I ordered the PS-3 skin, I ordered the wrong one, totally my fault.  When I contacted them they sent me a replacement at no charge.  The main reason I don't order anything for myself from them is because I prefer Matte finish and they don't offer it.  They are the only place I've seen where you can get NFL, MLB, etc. skins for your devices.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts