Kindle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
wondering if anyone has any experience with this company - they have a template for k2 but it doesn't show the side buttons so i don't know if they will be included in the skin ala decal girl. also curious about the quality - again using decal girl as a reference. thanks for all input

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
I don't think anyone has received an order from this company yet. Most of us are familiar with DecalGirl since she had skins for the original Kindle and SkinIt didn't. Hopefully someone will be able to give us some feedback soon.

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
I've had skin it skins for several of my phones (yeah, I'm hard on cell phones.  And shoes.  And I tend at thirty four to have a lot of bumps, bruises, and scrapes.  Call me Grace), and I have been pleased with them.

In fact, I have had to remove the skin from my ipod on a number of occasions, and it actually came off and reapplied better than the decal girl skin I moved from one kindle to another.  Now, it could just be that the nano skin is much smaller and two large pieces, and thus less likely to stretch.  But I would recommend them.  Seems like I have a Jimmy Buffett/Caribbean Soul skin on my blackberry...yes I do.  I wouldn't worry about the quality. The template, maybe, but not the quality.  Enjoy!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts