Kindle Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got my DecalGirl skins yesterday and got them put on last night. I also got a Vera Bradley purse cosmetic to carry it in until my Borsa Bella bag arrives.
Friday nigth I was in Walmart and found this really cook gadget to clean the Kindle screen. It works great and was only $1.99!

Skinned w/ VB Bag

Inside bag, side zippered pocket- great for charger

Inside bag, mesh pocket great for storing Fuzzy Fingers

Screen cleaner- Fuzzy Fingers

Inside view w/ Kindle

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
KindleKay said:
So where in Wal Mart does one FIND Fuzzy Fingers?
It was hanging on the side of an end cap display near the laptops/Ipod boombox thingys

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
KindleKay said:
Me, too, me, too!! And the decription of "It was hanging on the side of an end cap display near the laptops/Ipod boombox thingys" make perfect sense to me! :D
You must have worked in retail at some point. :)

·
Registered
835 Posts
Very nice! I love the skin and the Vera Bradley bag. BTW, I blame Angela for my new addiction to Vera Bradley bags! It's all her fault!  :D

I have a bigger version of those fuzzy fingers. It's about 12" long and was sold as an easy way to clean my mini blinds. I wasn't knocked out at how well it got the dust out of my mini blinds and put it down in the laundry room. My microfiber cloth does a better job on the mini blinds. Now I have a purpose for my big fuzzy fingers!

·
Registered
163 Posts
Must have Fuzzy Fingers.  I really really hate the square corners that collect 'stuff' on my K1.  In the K2 'they' really listened to someone in rounding things off.  I hope the FF works on the square corners.  Q-tips don't. 

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Esther said:
Must have Fuzzy Fingers. I really really hate the square corners that collect 'stuff' on my K1. In the K2 'they' really listened to someone in rounding things off. I hope the FF works on the square corners. Q-tips don't.
I think they will work really well for that being made out of micofiber. Heck, for $1.99, it's sure worth a try.

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Cool, thanks for sharing the pictures!  :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts