Kindle Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just contact by a reader. She told me she just purchased "Tear in Time" and "Endless Summer". I checked my sales on KDP and nothing has shown up yet (it's been over an hour). I haven't experienced a lag in the past (at least I don't think I have).

Do any of you experience this? Does this happen often?

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Todd Russell said:
I've seen sales take a few hours before showing up, yes. It will get there eventually :)
Phewww.... good thing you responded when you did. I was about to strike the match (gas was poured, "good bye letter written") - LOL.

·
Registered
547 Posts
I think maybe KDP stopped reporting sales on my book 3 days ago, since there's been no movement since then when I'm SURE I've had tons of buyers.

Yes, I'm kidding :). The lack of movement on MY account is due to zero buyers, but on your account, when you know you had a sale, that is legitimately frustrating!

·
Registered
9,688 Posts
Posting sales data to KDP is a low priority in the overall system. So server resources are allocated when available. However, the sales are recorded realtime, just not distributed through the system realtime.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.