Kindle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
12,226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just added up my numbers and realized I crossed the 12K sold mark a month ago!  :) I know that's not huge or anything but I'm pretty pleased about it because it still seems miraculous to me that I'm able to do this self-pubbing thing.

In case anyone is wondering, most of my sales are for $0.99-$2.99 books. Although I have ten titles out, the vast majority of sales have come from four titles, both in series. I'll be concentrating for the next few months on expanding those series.

·
Administrator
10,097 Posts
That's not small at all, Dara ... it's amazing and terrific! Congratulations!  :)

·
Registered
5,509 Posts
Dara England said:
I know that's not huge or anything but I'm pretty pleased about it because it still seems miraculous to me that I'm able to do this self-pubbing thing.
Well, I think it's a HUGE accomplishment! Congratulations, Dara!

·
Registered
103 Posts
Twelve THOUSAND people spent money to buy something you wrote.  I'd say that is absolutely a big deal.  Congratulations!

·
Registered
12,226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks guys! I knew you'd understand my happiness.

Quiss said:
I feel so inadequate.... ;)
Sorry, Quiss, I didn't mean to make anyone feel inadequate. ;) It's just that I've seen people newer than me reach my number faster, so I feel a little slow by comparison. But it's not stopping me from enjoying the milestone. :)

1 - 20 of 47 Posts