Kindle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife and I both loaded Smarter than a 5th,  We have tried and tried to connect to a game but always fails.  I wished it was not connected through face book. If anyone has any idea what I am doing wrong please let me know.    Thanks.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you Betsy,
        Is there any games you can suggest that we could play together,  words with friends works great, just a little variety would be nice. Btw, I have loaded 1mobile market on mine waiting to do it on hers, is there any games on there by chance that anyone reading this know of?

·
Registered
108 Posts
If you have a group of friends physically in the room, you can play Buzzwords, which is like Taboo, I guess. You pass the device from team to team when your time runs out. Each team selects one person each turn to try to get their team to say a certain word, but there are six words that the presenter can't say, or he/she loses that word.  Kind of like charades with the "buzz" words being the limitation. My teens liked playing it with their friends.
I played Family Feud on the television screen using an HDMI cord. It is single player, but the other people in the room helped me, so it was a group effort with one person typing.  Haven't tried Fifth Grader yet. Words with Friends is fun though. 

1 - 6 of 6 Posts