Kindle Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
  I was ordering some pics from Snapfish today. I noticed that they sell personalized photo skins in their store. And they do sell them for the Kindle 2! The prices start at $19.99 for skins, but I am guessing that it is all based on the photo and how you personalize it. You can get skins for just about anything too.

I am going to check it out some more when I have time later, but wanted to share just in case some are looking for a skin that is a little more personal.

·
Registered
335 Posts
I tried to create a skin and got a message saying that a template was not available...

The exact same thing happened when I tried at skinit.com.

It appears that both outfits use the same software.

·
Registered
60 Posts
nelamvr6 said:
I tried to create a skin and got a message saying that a template was not available...

The exact same thing happened when I tried at skinit.com.

It appears that both outfits use the same software.
Same company. I was just going to email Snapfish customer service to complain that they didn't make skins available for the K1, but and their email address is [email protected] So, I'm going to skinit.com and complaining to them instead at [email protected]

Didi

·
Registered
60 Posts
Here is the answer I got from SkinIt's customer service.  Sounds like a standard, scripted response, which doesn't really help any if you are looking for a skin from them for a K1.

Dear Customer

Thank you for your interest in Skinit. Unfortunately we don’t support that device at this time. I would not recommend buying any skin that does not specifically fit your device. We make each skin individually for each order and ordering a different skin could possibly be disastrous. We request you to keep checking the website as we add new devices every week.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused. If you have any other concerns, feel free to contact us.

Thank You
Skinit Customer Service
[email protected]

·
Registered
335 Posts
What a crock!  They're the ones who said they made skins for the K2!

·
Registered
60 Posts
nelamvr6 said:
What a crock! They're the ones who said they made skins for the K2!
They do make them for K2, but not K1, that was why I emailed them. I felt kind of left out as a K1 owner.... but there answer was pretty crocky!

·
Registered
335 Posts
Ooops!  Sorry, I guess I didn't read that carefully.

I e-mailed them about not having a template for K2 skins, so far no response.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.