Kindle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just found and ordered a used Kindle 1 for my daughter!!  OH, how exciting!!!!!  Now we must pick out a skin AND a cover!! Happy, happy, joy, joy!!!

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
She wants a pink M-edge cover and I could have sworn I have seen one but can't find one??? Anyone else seen one of these?

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Oh and my daughter has already picked out her skin from Decalgirl!  It's Cora for the K1...I thought it was a nice choice.

·
Registered
43,324 Posts
Lucky daughter and generous mother to share the joy of the Kindle.

·
Premium Member
63,459 Posts
OOPS!  You're right, Deb!  More coffee (see the Good Morning thread!)  LADennis, you might post a Want Ad in the Buy Barter and Trade board.

Betsy

·
Registered
3,131 Posts
LADennis said:
She wants a pink M-edge cover and I could have sworn I have seen one but can't find one??? Anyone else seen one of these?
So glad you found one, LeeAnn. Unfortunately, the pebbled fuchsia cover you are talking about is not available for the K1. The only brighter colors the K1 Executive cover comes in are red, sapphire, jade green, and navy. Too bad. Maybe she would be happy with a skin with lots of pink that would coordinate with one of those colors?

·
Registered
11,848 Posts
M-edge has their K1 covers on sale right now.  Like someone else said, she should be able to get a really pretty pink skin and match it with a cover.  I have a very nice cream color M-edge that I have been thinking would go very well with a pink skin.  I love pink too.
deb

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Yep, I think she will just have to browse around and find a nice skin with pink and look for the M Edge to coordinate.  She is very happy and has a list of books she is planning on reading already.  I am thrilled because at 15 they tend to put reading on the back burner as she has done. Hopefully this will spark her interest again.  She is a busy girl with her softball and school stuff... friends and oh, did I mention the boyfriend, oh yes, the boyfriend! She is quite the social butterfly!

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I"m just thrilled she is going to add "reading" to that busy schedule of hers! I have always taught my girls that to read is to learn!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.