Kindle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 178 Posts

·
Super Moderator
67,245 Posts
Welcome Encender!  Go on down and introduce yourself in the introductions thread. . . . .Leslie did NOT steer you wrong. . .this is a great community with lots to see. . . .try not to let it overwhelm you!

Ann

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, Ann--how'd ya know I was easily whelmed?  'n where is that lil' vixen, Leslie?

·
Registered
43,324 Posts
Greetings and Welcome, Encender! So far, looks like you will fit right in.

·
Premium Member
19,280 Posts
Encender Vaquero said:
Thanks, Ann--how'd ya know I was easily whelmed? 'n where is that lil' vixen, Leslie?
I'm right here, Cowboy! Welcome, so glad you found your way out of the wilderness....

L

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thank y'all...nice to find a place where my reputation hasn't preceeded me, they're gettin' rarer  ;)

·
Premium Member
19,280 Posts
Encender Vaquero said:
Thank y'all...nice to find a place where my reputation hasn't preceeded me, they're gettin' rarer ;)
Yes, that's what happens when you finally reach the end of the Internets...

L

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Leslie said:
I'm right here, Cowboy! Welcome, so glad you found your way out of the wilderness....

L
There ya are! You know you're ultimately irresistable dontcha? ;D

·
Premium Member
19,280 Posts
Encender, make yourself at home, look around. You can search the threads (amazing!) and we merge things so there aren't 9 million threads on the same topic....just 5 million or so (it's hard to keep up. LOL).

Glad to have you on board.

L

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Leslie said:
Yes, that's what happens when you finally reach the end of the Internets...

L
Wow...they said that could happen, but I never believed it...

And global moderator yet? Impressive--but we really gotta talk about the job yer doin' in the middle east, gotta tell ya--pretty shoddy...

kk

·
Premium Member
19,280 Posts
Encender Vaquero said:
And global moderator yet? Impressive--but we really gotta talk about the job yer doin' in the middle east, gotta tell ya--pretty shoddy...

kk
One must maintain an air of Swiss-like neutrality, even among violent uprisings among the insurgents....

L

·
Registered
182 Posts
Encender Vaquero said:
LOL! I almost spewed hot tea all over my laptop screen. :D

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
Is this THE famous vaquero?  Watch out BJ you got competition  ;D

1 - 20 of 178 Posts