Kindle Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did anybody else have this when they uploaded their first book?

Seriously, I'm waiting for people to point at me and say, "Yes, there she is. She did it. She uploaded a book."

Also, why is the "buy" button look different on my page than it does on most pages? Since I have 1-Click turned on, usually the buttons says "Buy now with 1-Click."

I will only commence drinking when it's time to get back to writing...

·
Registered
465 Posts
After 9 months of this, I don't remember not being nervous. Some of the reviews can be... colourful.

Your buy page looks like mine to me... so no issue that I notice.

And congratulations!

·
Registered
2,274 Posts
Yep, totally normal.  My very first post in the writer's cafe was, "Why am I so nervous to do this?"  It takes courage to put your work out there.  Many people dream of doing it, but few ever do.  They don't get to experience the exhilaration of trying something new and exciting. Enjoy the feeling!

And you're right.  Everyone will start pointing at you. ;)  Good luck with your new book!

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
It can take a while for all the parts of the page to load fully (and even up to a week for the Look Inside to load properly).  Give it some time and by tomorrow you should have it pretty much in place and ready to roll.

Congrats!

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Yup. Im a nut job on release day. And the best way not to stalk your book is to write another one. :) Which will start for me tomorrow. Tonight's crazy holly night. :) :) :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts