Kindle Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, at least the good news is that you don't have to wait in line for 4 days.  So, what are you doing as you wait for your DX?  

I'll tell you what I'm doing:

1.  Selling almost everything I have, which includes my gym set.  (Woo hoo!  I made $130 selling my DTBs at a used-books store in Berkeley, CA.)  

2.  Constantly checking my Amazon account for any updates on my DX order.  (I already know when it's coming, but I can't seem to stop myself from going back and forth to the website.)

3.  Getting my E2-Work Visa paperwork completed to finally get my butt to South Korea next month.  (Gosh!  What a process!)

4.  Trying to reach my goal of 700 push ups in an hour before I fly back to New York.  (I got to 640 repetitions last Saturday!  Woo hoo!)

5.  Studying languages, especially Korean.  (감사합니다! = Kamsahamnida! = Thank you!) Yey!  You got your first free lesson.

6. Reading and writing on Kindleboards.com.  

7. Going back to Amazon.com and watching the DX video.  (It never goes old.)

8.  Man, I seriously need a haircut.  All my friends, though, like the curly-haired 'fro I've got.

Okay, that's quite a list.  So, tell me.  What are you doing as you wait?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.