Kindle Forum banner

Software v3.2.1 ?

856 views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  MelissaMC 
#1 ·
The OP in this thread says that their Kindle arrived with software v3.2.1 on it. Amazon are still only showing v3.1 available for the K3, which is what I have on mine. Anyone else got v3.2.1? I presume it's only bug fixes etc?

#4 ·
MelissaMC said:
I just received seven kindles for my classroom--they arrived in mid-May with 3.1, and within a week had updated themselves to 3.2.1. They are NOT the ad-supported kindles, but regular K3s. So I don't think 3.2.1 is just for the advertising.
So some are updating automatically, even before it's being offered on the webpage? How odd, it's usually the other way around. I suppose we'll get it eventually and I doubt it's a major upgrade, but I do find it irritating when Amazon do this. I see they're also updating some users 'manage your kindle' page to the new layout, then changing it back again. Seriously, would it hurt to let people know what's going on? ::)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.