Kindle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have sold three kindles!!  Well not me actually but convinced them it was a good idea  ::)  One was to a friend whose nephew is a voracious reader and it is a graduation present for him (from high school - WOW)  Another one was to a friend who is driving back to  Mexico from the US and liked the TtoT feature plus the reading.  The last one I found out last night was to a friend in my DTB club who reads a book a day and absolutely loved the font changer.  I am so excited  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
Leslie said:
Good job! Too bad you can't get a commission or gift card or something...LOL.
Give that man a free year of Kindleboards as a prize. What better prize could there possibly be.

Steve

·
Registered
182 Posts
I've done one.  I also have another person looking in to eBooks - so a Kindle is probably in their future as well.

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hey I like the idea of a free year of kboards.com - how 'bout it Harvey, can we do that?  ::)

;)

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
One of the three kindles I "directly" sold got back to Mexico!  I finally got to see and hold and play with a K2  ;D  Sorry y'all but I like my K1, but I'm going to have to help her with hers, she says she is not technical, but there is nothing technical about it it's just learning the differences between the two.

She was prepared to not like it  ??? and told her daughter in Japan she would send it to her - NOPE - Mama likes it way too much so going to buy daughter in Japan one  ;D  She said it only took one afternoon, and her son had downloaded 15 hours of classical music for her to listen to while she was reading.  love it!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts