Kindle Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11,722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a rarely used 32GB 2nd gen iPod touch that was purchased from Amazon at the end of January. It also has a 3 yr warranty with Accidental Damage with Square Trade, a Vintage Passion Norever cover, a brand new Absolute Power DecalGirl skin, and iPod: the Missing Manual. I'd like to sell it for $325 shipped.

Here are the prices for everythig included:
iPod Touch: $399
Square Trade Coverage: $74.99
Noreve Cover $67.57 (+shipping)
DecalGirl Skin: $7.99 (+shipping)
iPod: the Missing Manual: $13.59 (+shipping)

Total:  $563.14

There's nothing wrong with it at all. I just wound up getting an iPhone about a month after getting this, so I don't use it very much. I was going to give it to my husband, but he doesn't want it  ???

Somewhere around here I also have an iFrogz luxe case in red. If I can find it, I'll throw that in there as well. The only thing not included is the headphones.

Payment via Paypal.

PM me or email me at [email protected]

Thanks for looking!

·
Registered
11,848 Posts
See, I should not have went out to dinner.  I should have come straight home and logged onto the Boards.  Greay buy.
deb

·
Registered
11,722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Seamonkey said:
And if you find that ifrogz case, that would be fun.. just because it sounds like fun!
The iFrogz Luxe cases feel great, not like hard plastic at all. More of a satin feel. My daughter and I have them on our iPhones. I'm looking for it. Can't figure out where it went. It's not in any of the usually hiding spots. If it turns up after I send the iPod out, I'll send it your way. Things always turn up sooner or later around here.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.