Kindle Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've decided that since I have my new phone with the Android OS, I haven't been using my iPod Touch at all. If anyone is interested, I purchased this in January of this year. It is the latest model, the 4th generation and has 8 GB of storage. It comes with a nice leather case plus a another rubberized case and it has always had a screen protector on. The Touch also has a transferable three year Square Trade warranty that covers accidental damage from handling that expires January 12, 2014. ($34.99 value) Square Trade will reimburse for the full purchase price if something happens to the iPod and they aren't able to fix it -- it doesn't cover it being lost or stolen.

I bought it for $210, plus $34.99 for the warranty, and would like to sell it for $180.

Product Features
8 GB capacity for about 2,000 songs, 10,000 photos, or 10 hours of video
Up to 40 hours of audio playback or 7 hours of video playback on a single charge
3.5-inch (diagonal) widescreen Multi-Touch display with 960-by-640-pixel resolution (326 pixels per inch)
Support for AAC, Protected AAC (iTunes Store) and other audio formats; H.264, MPEG-4, and Motion JPEG video codecs in M4V, MP4, MOV, and AVI formats

More information from the Amazon.com website: Apple iPod touch 8 GB (4th Generation)

1 - 1 of 1 Posts