Kindle Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All.  I have been posting on Amazon's Kindle forum up until now.  I am a future Kindle owner anticipating delivery March 2-11, but now it looks like I'll be getting a Kindle 2 instead of version 1.  My order was placed in early January just after Christmas, but I bought myself an Oberon cover with Christmas money, not anticipating Kindle 2 being released for a year or so.  Looks like I was wrong.

I have a brand new, never used Oberon Tree of Life cover for Kindle 1 that I now need to sell.  I will throw in a free brand new 2 Gig SD card (Kingston brand) & free FedEx overnight shipping to anyone who might be interested.  I have only unwrapped the cover from its paper wrapping to drool over how beautiful it is.  The SD card is also brand new & unused.  I would like to sell for $75.00.

PM me if you are interested.  Sigh. 

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Oh, Paypal is preferred for the method of payment.  Either direct transfer or credit card is fine, I sell on eBay occasionally & am set up to take cards.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Good question!  Thanks for pointing that out... it's the case with corners. 

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks to everyone who looked at the listing for the cover.  I have found a new home for my cover where I am sure it will be much loved.  :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.