Kindle Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought 2 K2 skins from Decal Girl. One custom and one stock, couldn;t decide so I bought them both. I;ve decided to keep the custom skin so the other has to go. It's the blue Georgian skin. Details here.

These are $15 new plus $4+ for shipping. I'll ship this out for $16.00 in CONUS. Still sealed in the package of course.

PRICE DROP: Now $15.00 shipped. SOLD!

 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
63,459 Posts
Per Abuona, this is still available; I'm bumping it for her, but will move it to archives by the end of the month if it doesn't sell.
;D

Betsy
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,478 Posts
Betsy the Quilter said:
Per Abuona, this is still available; I'm bumping it for her, but will move it to archives by the end of the month if it doesn't sell.
;D

Betsy
Newbie question: what is "bump"?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Bump is a nudge to bring the thread back to the top of the forum list so it gets noticed.  Most forums allow for one per day.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,478 Posts
Abouna said:
Bump is a nudge to bring the thread back to the top of the forum list so it gets noticed. Most forums allow for one per day.
Thanks for answering! The last time I heard the term "bump" was back n the ol' 80's.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
63,459 Posts
In general, we trust our members not to bump without good reason, and frankly, there's usually not much reason to bump on a normal thread, we're a very active forum, LOL!  A good thread doesn't need bumping here!

Authors are asked not to bump their book threads in the Book Bazaar more than once a week.

On the For Sale items in this Board, an occasional bump if it's still for sale is not a bad thing, again, once a week at most is probably the right amount.

As the moderator in Buy Sell Trade & Barter, I'll occasionally bump a thread that's been dormant a month or more by asking if it's still for sale.  That (1) bumps it in case there is interest and (2) lets me know it's OK to archive it if more time passes without a sale, or the OP will often tell me to archive it.

Thanks for asking, F1!  Nurburgring tomorrow!

Betsy
BST&B Moderator
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,478 Posts
Betsy the Quilter said:
...As the moderator in Buy Sell Trade & Barter, I'll occasionally bump a thread that's been dormant a month or more by asking if it's still for sale. That (1) bumps it in case there is interest and (2) lets me know it's OK to archive it if more time passes without a sale, or the OP will often tell me to archive it.
Thanks for asking, F1! Nurburgring tomorrow!
Betsy
BST&B Moderator
It's nice to know the threads are actively monitored and not just babysat, which is true of many online forums. Good on ye'!!
 
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top