Kindle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Oberon I've had since the beginning of April and it is in great condition extra bungee included for $55. The MEdge Go I've had since the middle of April in great condition I'll sell it for $20 firm. I have just discovered that I like reading my Kindle without a cover, it just feels better in my hands. If you are interested just let me know!!! :) Oh yeah, I also have a Borsa Bella bag in the Purple Japanese fabric for $15 perfect condition. ;D

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm so sorry I haven't replied to any questions yet, I had alot of company for the holiday!! For the people that would like to see pictures of them I'll post a link. And the MEdge go cover has the hinge and the outside corners for the ones that wanted to know. The Oberon is a little darker in person than the pictures. I am at work right now so I will try to answer all the questions this evening when I get a chance, thank you all for your interest.

here are the pictures......http://photobucket.com/crystalsue_d

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ok Congratulations to Corkyb the proud new owner of a Borsa Bella Bag!!!! Still up for grabs is the Oberon and the MEdge Go covers!!! Just let me know!!! :D

·
Registered
117 Posts
Does the price on the Oberon include shipping?
And is it still available?
Last question- does it have corners or Velcro?

Thanks for any additional information that you can provide!

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yes $55 is all, and it has corners. Thank you for your questions, if there is anything else you would like to know feel free to ask!!! ;D

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Congratulations to Flower the proud new owner of a Purple ROH Oberon!!!!! (whistles and claps) Still up for grabs is Pebbled Purple M-Edge Go cover!!!! ;D

·
Registered
117 Posts
Thank you for placing her for adoption!

I have her wardrobe ready and waiting...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts