Kindle Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have upgraded to a newer iPad so I have decided to part with my first iPad. It is a 64 gb, WIFI ONLY, 1st generation. We purchased it from Apple as refurbished. It arrived looking brand new and has never given us any problems. I have a Zagg Invisible Shield screen protector on it that Best Buy installed within a couple days after we got it. I will leave this on, but you can remove it if you choose. It is in excellent condition. No scratches on the front or back, no dings, etc. It has been in a case/cover at all times. It comes in the original box, with the original charger & instructions.

Also incuded are 3 M-edge covers. The pink and red ones are leather and are used and do show wear and some dirt. I loved these covers and used them all the time. I also have the Leisure Jacket in lime green and it is brand new, never used.

I am asking $230 for all of it, shipping via Priority Mail included. I will accept payment thru Paypal.

Please PM me if you have any questions, would like more pictures or are interested in purchasing.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts