Kindle Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,981 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My friend decided she wanted to give me back my Kindle 1.  So I'm going to sell my kindle 2.  I may buy the DX later, if they come out with the NY times deal, but who knows.  Anyways, I got the kindle 2 with the first shipment amazon sent out. It has not been replaced, or had a problem of any sort. I have a Decal girl skin on it, and have since the first day. It is the french garden one. I don't recall the name, but I'll try and find a picture and post a link, because I don't know how to post a picture of my kindle. I bought the warranty Amazon sells, so it takes effect when the Amazon one is over. Giving 2 years of warranty total, that began in February 2009. I have the paperwork with the warranty and it does say the warranty transfers with a sale. I (obviously) will include the charger/usb. I don't have the original box, but I'll take it to one of those professional packing mail places to get it shipped with insurance.  The Oberon Celtic hounds case is in great condition, wine colored.  I'm asking $350 for all. But if you don't want the cover you can include that info in email with an offer.  I don't do paypal, but we can use the Amazon gift link here if that is OK.
PM if interested.

·
Registered
43,324 Posts
I sent you a PM

·
Registered
11,848 Posts
very lucky person.  I pondered this offer for several minutes.  I do not need a K2, but such a great deal.
deb

1 - 5 of 5 Posts