Kindle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
SOLD!

SOLD!: KINDLE 1, Original box, manual, cover Also included, is a a K1 M-edge cover (Red leather) I use this over the Amazon cover. Also, I will send a 10,000K book plus library in the .prc format. I bought this from a woman in Dover England. I did add over 500 Pulp Fiction titles, which I loved as a boy. All in files by genre. You can drag a file from the DVD to the kindle documents file. I will mail the DVD (1.78gb) with the Kindle package. No price is listed. I will happily accept the best offer. I want very much to sell here, where I can deal with book lovers, and not on ebay, which is populated by resellers these days

Double click each picture for a larger view.

I bought this K1 in January on ebay and received it on 1-20-2009. Little known fact: every refurb is inspected carefully by factory technicians. Average new unit inspections is 1 of every 65 units. Pristine condition. Works perfectly. No scratches, cracks or dents. Screen is unblemished. My ebay feedback is 100%, 549 transactions. Username: kengray36. Contact me by Email: [email protected]

Best offer
Paypal only.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No, No price. I want to sell this K1 and I will happily accept the best offer. I want very much to sell here, where I can deal with book lovers, and not ebay, which is populated by resellers these days

1 - 3 of 3 Posts