Kindle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Make me an offer. It is brand new, still in the box, untouched. Ordered it for a friend but she chose something else before she knew I had ordered this. :'( Original cost $44.95. Make offer please :)

Is it OK to link to their website to show a picture?? http://www.buymedge.com/p_Kindle2PltL.html

·
Registered
11,848 Posts
Absolutely make a link to show a pic.  And let me say, I got one of these for my mom for her K2 and it is wonderful.  I love the way she can prop it up.  I was afraid it would be at an odd angle, but it's perfect. 

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes, it is smooth and vertical.  I have the exact one and I LOVE IT!!!!  It's super easy on the hand for me (and I have hand pain issues) because I stick my index finger in between the front and back cover and put my thumb on the "next page" button and kind of "balance" the whole thing.  Wow, bad description but what I'm trying to say is that I don't have to "hold" very tight at all, it's more balancing it.  It works equally well with either hand.

ANYWAY!!  Yes, I will take $35 for it.  I don't know how much to ship but I will only charge actual shipping.  We need to find out what they weigh.  I'm sure it's on the website.  I did PM you.  Let me know what works for you.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Yes, I got your email, and replied!! I haven't quite figured out how to navigate the boards yet, but hopefully I did that right!!  Send me the total, and the Paypal address and I will get it out to you!  Thanks again! Brenda

1 - 5 of 5 Posts