Kindle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I ordered an Orange cover from Noreve. I just received it today, put my kindle in it and decided to sell it. It is brand new. I am looking to sell it for $50.00 free shipping. I will take paypal or amazon gift card. I will post a picture of it later. Posted on ebay. Just updated for the free shipping...

Tracie

·
Registered
137 Posts
Why are you selling it, if I may ask? Reading between the lines, it sounds like there's something about it you don't like.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have an Oberon and a strangedog cover. I don't really need it. I bought it before I got the strangedog cover.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Thanks for answering. Does the orange color look like it does on the website--bright rather than a burnt orange?

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It is very close in color but not as bright. More of a peachy orange color. I will post some pics shortly. Thanks for asking!!

Tracie

·
Registered
790 Posts
I'm really curious too, you were really excited early this morning on another thread about getting this cover.  I might be interested in it.....but can you tell us what you don't like?  Is the color just not the orange you thought it was going to be?  Does it hold the Kindle well, or is that a problem?

I'm looking forward to your pictures as well.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts