Kindle Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Edit:  Both covers have been sold.  Thank you!

When I got my Kindle in April, I went completely overboard buying Oberon covers so now that I have come down to earth, I am selling my Fern Forest and Purple RoH.  I have only used each of them for one week and they are just as perfect and spotless as they were when I received them from Oberon.  The Fern Forest has the forest charm and the RoH has the Tree of Life charm. I am selling them for $70 each and I will pay for shipping. 

Please feel free to send me a pm if you have any questions.  I would like payment by an amazon.com gift certificate and will mail your cover as soon as payment is received.

Edit:  I forgot to add that they both have the corners.

Thank you,

Anela

P.S.  I will be away from my desk quite a bit today so please don't think I am ignoring you if I don't answer your PM right away.

·
Registered
220 Posts
I have sent you a PM reguarding the covers. Hope to hear from you when you have a chance.  :)

·
Registered
220 Posts
Just sent you another PM. I have never sent an Amazon gift card. Do I just e-mail it to you?

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You buy the gift card from amazon.com and send it to the email address I gave you in my last pm.  You have a choice at amazon as to how you want to send a gift card, choose the email option.

Thank you for buying the Purple RoH.  You will love it!

Anela

·
Registered
220 Posts
Just sent the gift card. Looking forward to getting my new cover. How will you ship it? Will it be priority mail? I am asking because I will be going out of town on Thursday afternoon and hope to get it by then. If not I will have something to look forward to when I get home. Please let me know when you ship it.

Thanks Again,

Cindy :)

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I just received the gift card and will send your cover today after work and will do my best to get it to you as soon as possible.

Thanks again!

Anela

The Fern Forest is still for sale.

·
Registered
2,416 Posts
Hi Anela. I sent you a message :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts