Kindle Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Edit:  Both covers have been sold.  Thank you!

When I got my Kindle in April, I went completely overboard buying Oberon covers so now that I have come down to earth, I am selling my Fern Forest and Purple RoH.  I have only used each of them for one week and they are just as perfect and spotless as they were when I received them from Oberon.  The Fern Forest has the forest charm and the RoH has the Tree of Life charm. I am selling them for $70 each and I will pay for shipping. 

Please feel free to send me a pm if you have any questions.  I would like payment by an amazon.com gift certificate and will mail your cover as soon as payment is received.

Edit:  I forgot to add that they both have the corners.

Thank you,

Anela

P.S.  I will be away from my desk quite a bit today so please don't think I am ignoring you if I don't answer your PM right away.

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You buy the gift card from amazon.com and send it to the email address I gave you in my last pm.  You have a choice at amazon as to how you want to send a gift card, choose the email option.

Thank you for buying the Purple RoH.  You will love it!

Anela

·
Registered
220 Posts
Just sent the gift card. Looking forward to getting my new cover. How will you ship it? Will it be priority mail? I am asking because I will be going out of town on Thursday afternoon and hope to get it by then. If not I will have something to look forward to when I get home. Please let me know when you ship it.

Thanks Again,

Cindy :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.