Kindle Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Only 8 months old and used very gently.  This is the M-edge leather cover before the E-luminator light.  Lovely Red color.

$18.00 including shipping
PayPal only, please.

PM me if interested

·
Registered
190 Posts
You might want to rethink your price.  Amazon is selling them for $19.99.  You'll get a buyer if the price is lowered.  Good Luck!

·
Registered
417 Posts
Actually the leather covers are selling for $34.99. The non leather version is $19.99. I think there is a thread on here somewhere where people were looking for covers before the light. You might want to post there also. I'll see if I can find it.

---I put a link to this one over there. I hope you don't mind.---

·
Registered
3,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
KimmyA said:
Actually the leather covers are selling for $34.99. The non leather version is $19.99. I think there is a thread on here somewhere where people were looking for covers before the light. You might want to post there also. I'll see if I can find it.

---I put a link to this one over there. I hope you don't mind.---
Thanks, that's what I thought the genuine leather ones were selling for. Actually, I have a deal in the works and it might be sold by now. Don't want to mark it sold until I know for sure.

·
Registered
3,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
beachgrl said:
Oops, sorry. My bad!
No problem, beachgrl. You're heart was in the right place. Actually made a deal to sell my Kindle and the red leather cover combined.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.