Kindle Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
edited to add price
Hi All
I ended up with 2 of these beautiful Vera Bradley Java Blue Bowler Bags,and as much as I love purses I can only realistically use 1 in any given pattern lol

This bag is NEW has tags and is still in it's plastic.It is a gorgeous bag and has that zippered compartment that is just the right size for a Kindle :) (yes that is indeed the reason I bought it hehe)

This is a stock pic of it,I will try to post a pic of the actual one I have here later,to show that it is in it's plastic still etc,as I cannot seem to find the USB cord for camera right now.



If you are interested message me with an offer.:)

~Someone will get a great deal!!~

I will ship to the lower 48 states.

Thanks for looking :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Angela if you or anyone else is interested...just message me an offer :)

I am open to make a deal :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,290 Posts
I love my bowler bags for my kindle.  Holds my rather large Medge platform in the zippered inside pocket with plenty of room for all my other junk.  If I didn't already have three I would make you an offer.  Wait, I don't have the java blue and i love it.......no, I cannot and willnot order another bag.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
lol corky I hear ya :)

Vera Bradley bags are wonderful.I have 3 myself,and I never thought I would buy more than 1 lol

I have the pink elephant,the caffe latte,and the java blue :) and I luv' em.It's like they were made for kindle owners :)

 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,879 Posts
Sugar said:
lol corky I hear ya :)

Vera Bradley bags are wonderful.I have 3 myself,and I never thought I would buy more than 1 lol

I have the pink elephant,the cafe latte,and the java blue :) and I luv' em.It's like they were made for kindle owners :)
I want one in cafe latte and haven't been able to find one... :'(
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,290 Posts
Try Vera Bradley.com I don't believe that's a retired pattern or bag.
Paula

Angela said:
I want one in cafe latte and haven't been able to find one... :'(
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
771 Posts
You might have better luck selling this if you named a price. I don't wanr to low ball it but I am on a really tight budget. Tell us what you want and I bet someone will jump on it!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
sem said:
You might have better luck selling this if you named a price. I don't wanr to low ball it but I am on a really tight budget. Tell us what you want and I bet someone will jump on it!
Thanks for the input...I have gone ahead and stated a price :)
Have a wonderful day
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,384 Posts
Sugar said:
Thanks for the input...I have gone ahead and stated a price :)
Have a wonderful day
Sugar, I've sent you a P.M. I'm interested!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Sale is pending :)
 

·
Administrator
Joined
·
63,461 Posts
Great, Sugar.  If the sale goes through, please put SOLD! at the beginning of the subject in your first post so everyone will know!

Thanks!

Betsy
BST&B Moderator.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,384 Posts
Sugar said:
Sale is pending :)
Was I too late? ;) (Couldn't get to the computer because my daughter & granddaughter flew into town today...)
 
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Top