Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This has been sold. Thanks!!

I wasn't planning to get Kindle 2, but I changed my mind. :)

I'm selling my Kindle 1 with other items. This set includes:
Kindle 1, purchased 10/24/08
I'll transfer the Square Trade Warranty for my original purchase price of $309 (thanks Oprah), expires 11/24/11, which includes Accidental Damage from Handling **see below under picture
The attached DecalGirl "Crest" skin, either I can leave it on or take it off
An additional new DecalGirl "Zen Revisited" skin
Black Vizu Cover
Original Cover
Charging Cable and USB Cable
Original Box

**ADDED I'll also include the iGo power tip for this Kindle. It DOESN'T include the cord, but if you have the cord already you wouldn't need a to buy the tip for on-the-road charging.

I'll also include the Mobi Personal ID associated with the serial number for this Kindle. So if your library has Mobipocket eBooks you'll be able to enter the PID and download books to this Kindle. This is NOT taking off the drm from books, but simply gives you another source from which to get books from. The books have an expiration just like a regular library book does (you can no longer open it).

I'm selling it all for $300.00, shipping included. I take paypal (both funded and credit card) or you can email me a Amazon Gift Certificate for the amount (NOT SNAIL MAIL). If someone doesn't want the warranty, I'll sell it all without the Square Trade warranty for $260.00 This is still under Amazon's original manufacturer's warranty.

PM with any interest. Thanks!

** from the Square Trade site
Accidental Damage from Handling (ADH) guards you against life's little mishaps, whether you drop your cell phone on the street or splash coffee on your laptop.

Availability: ADH can be purchased for most new, store-bought items - laptops, cameras, cell phones, MP3 players etc. It is not available for used or refurbished items, or for most items bought on eBay. Actual availability on your specific item can be determined by getting a quote and viewing the options on the checkout page.

ADH must be added to your Care Plan at the time of Care Plan purchase; it cannot be added retroactively. ADH must also be purchased within 30 days of when you bought your item. ADH coverage begins on the 31st day after the item's purchase - issues in the first 30 days are not covered.

Deductible: There is a $50 deductible when claiming on a damaged item. If your issue falls under the standard Care Plan terms (i.e., a mechanical or electrical failure), no deductible applies.

Exclusions: ADH does not include loss, willful damage or damage occurring through gross misuse of the item. The damage must have occurred unintentionally while the item was being used as intended.

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
bumping on up with a reduced price.  I think I'll be putting this on ebay later if no one here is interested.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.