Kindle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
63,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Leslie said:
I would like a cover that would also have a pocket for my iPhone since I seem to have the two devices with me constantly.

L
One of the things I always wanted to find was a purse that would zip all around the sides so I could open it completely and it would have a pocket for each of my gizmos. Not only would I always be able to carry them with me, but I would know right away if I didn't have one with me. I may have to make one.

Betsy
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,913 Posts
Betsy the Quilter said:
One of the things I always wanted to find was a purse that would zip all around the sides so I could open it completely and it would have a pocket for each of my gizmos. Not only would I always be able to carry them with me, but I would know right away if I didn't have one with me. I may have to make one.

Betsy
Levenger makes some lovely bags. You should be able to find something that will accommodate all of your gadgets. I own this bag:



 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,879 Posts
Betsy the Quilter said:
One of the things I always wanted to find was a purse that would zip all around the sides so I could open it completely and it would have a pocket for each of my gizmos. Not only would I always be able to carry them with me, but I would know right away if I didn't have one with me. I may have to make one.

Betsy
I have a small laptop/briefcase that has room for everything and has wheels... room for laptop, cellphone, Kindle with no name, chargers, mouse, etc... even has room for a change of clothes and is leather!! Not very attractive, but it comes in handy for travel. :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,163 Posts
I go to school and also have my laptop, kindle, phone, franklin electronic dictionary, and zune with me in my bag. (I have a two-four hours between classes) The bag i use and LOVE is a Golla messenger laptop bag. It fits my laptop perfectly (has a cushioned sleeved area made for laptops) and it also fits everything else. This is the one I have.

I bought it from thecellguru.com, where it is cheaper in comparsion to everywhere else, but the selection is smaller.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,465 Posts
Betsy:  Purse-- I actually saw a purse similar to what you were describing.  I think it was a Nine West.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
63,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
sjc said:
Betsy: Purse-- I actually saw a purse similar to what you were describing. I think it was a Nine West.
Thanks, SJC, I'll look around...I'm also very tempted by the purse Pidgeon92 mentioned. I think it's on sale half price at Levenger.... if I hadn't just ordered A LOT of fabric online today, I would have ordered it. I think I'll look around at Nine West purses...

Love this group!

Betsy
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,913 Posts
Linda Cannon-Mott said:
Pidgeon92, where have I been?? I love the Levenger bag, absolutely gorgeous, I want one!! Another wish list item. :eek:
I want everything in their catalog. ::)

FYI, they are having a 20% off discount until Nov 17 2008. Discount code JOY2008
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
63,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Linda Cannon-Mott said:
Lizbeth can you post a link for this please? The Levenger for 99.95.

Thanks
This is the bag (The Majorca Briefbag):

pidgeon92 said:
Levenger makes some lovely bags. You should be able to find something that will accommodate all of your gadgets. I own this bag:



For those of you on Yahoo Groups, there is a banner that gives you 15% off at Levenger IN ADDITION TO the sale. I was just on one of my groups and noticed it. It may be visible on the Yahoo site, I don't know. You may have to refresh the page until it appears. Anyway, if you click on it, an additional 15% comes off like magic at checkout.
This sent me over the edge and I ordered it. It paid for tax and shipping.

Clicking on the Yahoo ad takes you to Levenger. Click on Sale at the top of the page. Then click on Briefcases and Totes. Scroll down to almost the bottom and you will see the red Majorca Briefbag, regularly $198, now $99.95.

Hope this helps. It's all Verena's fault. (Pidgeon92)

Betsy
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,913 Posts
Betsy the Quilter said:
It's all Verena's fault. (Pidgeon92)
I seem to get blamed for a lot of things. ::)

Hope you love it!

And I will check on the sale, I want to get my husband a circa binder......
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,913 Posts
Betsy the Quilter said:
For those of you on Yahoo Groups, there is a banner that gives you 15% off at Levenger IN ADDITION TO the sale. I was just on one of my groups and noticed it. It may be visible on the Yahoo site, I don't know. You may have to refresh the page until it appears.
I've been refreshing like a fool for the past ten minutes, all I get are ads for Phoenix college and cellulite reduction (how do they know?)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,913 Posts
Betsy the Quilter said:
LOL!

Are you in Groups? I refreshed and it took about 5 tries. Maybe it's a Groups thing...

Betsy
Yep... KindleKorner of all things. It might be related to the group you are looking at, but seems to me that a Kindle group would be a good fit for their ad. What group are you at?
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
63,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
pidgeon92 said:
Yep... KindleKorner of all things. It might be related to the group you are looking at, but seems to me that a Kindle group would be a good fit for their ad. What group are you at?
One of my quilting groups...let me go to KindleKorner and see.

Betsy
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
63,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Betsy the Quilter said:
One of my quilting groups...let me go to KindleKorner and see.

Betsy
It came up in four clicks this time. I wonder if it was doing it based on my cookie history. Try going directly to Levenger and then going to your group.

Betsy
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,913 Posts
Betsy the Quilter said:
It came up in four clicks this time. I wonder if it was doing it based on my cookie history. Try going directly to Levenger and then going to your group.
Nada. Stupid thing. Plenty of McDonalds and Sprint ads.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
63,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
luvmy4brats said:
Betsy, I knew you'd get that bag!

Pidgeon92, Use coupon code 8e3022. It takes 20% off.

Trying to resist..It's too big, that's what I'm trying to tell myself!!!!
Yes, pardon the expression, but I'm an
accessories slut.
LOL!

The bag isn't really that big. ::)

Betsy
 
1 - 20 of 55 Posts
Top