Kindle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought I'd post some of our most recent cover artworks here that we have created for clients, to give you guys a general idea for the kind of work we can provide to authors. As many of you may know, aside from offering my free formatting tutorial and my paid eBook formatting services, my wife and I also create covers for indie authors. As I mentioned, here is a quick look at some of the most recent works. Please feel free to contact me for more info.

·
Registered
7,973 Posts
Hi Guido!

I didn't know you made covers. You're pretty famous for writing an ebook formatting guide, though. Nice to "meet" you!

;D

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I wish the board had a "Like" button right now, Cherise. Thank you for your kind words, but you actually confirm what I suspected. There's a lot of authors out there who simply do not seem to know that aside from the ebook formatting we're also offering cover services, as well as the banner and web ads that go with that field. That's why I thought that perhaps I should show some of the work here. ;)

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
I must have recommended your guide a thousand times, Guido. Damn good to meet you.

P.S. Always wanted to let you know but never had the chance: replacing all quotes in word doc only works for authors that don't use this format:

" 'No way!" ' he mimicked.

(as opposed to:)

"'No way!'" he mimicked.

If you replace all quotes with themselves in the first example, all the floating ones default to the right. Just thought you should know :)

P.P.S. And massive, sincere thanks--I use that guide religiously, and reference it in all my relevant posts! :)

·
Registered
6,549 Posts
Guido Henkel said:
I thought I'd post some of our most recent cover artworks here that we have created for clients, to give you guys a general idea for the kind of work we can provide to authors. As many of you may know, aside from offering my free formatting tutorial and my paid eBook formatting services, my wife and I also create covers for indie authors. As I mentioned, here is a quick look at some of the most recent works. Please feel free to contact me for more info.
Cool, I didn't know you did covers as well formatting. Hope it goes well. You should put something in you sig on kboards.

·
Registered
641 Posts
Compelling covers, Mr. Henkel. What are your rates?
Ever done any private eye LA noir-type covers?

Any relation to Kim Henkel, the co-writer of the
original & best Texas Chainsaw Massacre?

Love the name Guido, by the way. Am thinking of
giving one of my characters that name in the future.

Best, Kirkee

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Here is a link to the cover section on my blog - http://guidohenkel.com/cover-services/ - with a bit more information, and something to bookmark for future reference, I hope. :)
Thanks for your interest, guys.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts