Kindle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The first one I thought that if you have the Oberon cover Avenue of Trees you may like it.

This one is for you HP fans out there. This is in ChristChurch Cathedral in Oxford England where they filmed HP movies.

The Eiffel Tower

I love this one on the kindle, it looks great! The lake at Kylemoore Abby in Connemara, Ireland.

This one is of an old library called the Messendon Temple at an old estate called Downhill on the coast of Northern Ireland, they are going to move it in the next few years because the cliff's edge is slowly creeping up on it.

Last is a library in Oxford called Radcliffe Camera, it houses millions of books for the universities and goes many stories underground as well.

·
Registered
294 Posts
These are beautiful!  Great photos, I love B&W pics, I seem to see "more" in them.  Thanks for posting these.

·
Registered
43,324 Posts
Stunning, Thank You!

·
Registered
601 Posts
These are gorgeous, thank you! ;D

·
Registered
3,457 Posts
These are lovely--we're travelling to Ireland for the first time this fall, so those had special significance.  Thanks for posting!

·
Registered
80 Posts
Love your pictures. I miss Oxford. It is such a beautiful city. Thank you for posting them

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Thanks for sharing these pics.

·
Registered
904 Posts
Beautiful shots!  They will make great screensavers.
jp

1 - 20 of 26 Posts