Kindle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just vacuumed the whole house from corner to corner while I sat on my as
s
reading my Kindle and visiting the boards. How you ask?...

The Roomba, (I-Robot); I swear by it. That thing is impressive...I'm somewhat OCD and I think I'm clean; but you can't imagine the tiny minuscule dust particles the filter picks up out of the carpets (besides the debris bin). My floors and carpets are clean and I did nothing but push a button and sit back and enjoy my Kindle.

No, I'm not going to push the product like I do the SquareTrade Insurance...lol. ;)

·
Registered
383 Posts
I wanted one of these sooooo much, I've seen it in action and it rocks!
But, my carpet is too shaggy and plush so it won't work. :'(

·
Registered
5,879 Posts
Mom of 4 said:
I wanted one of these sooooo much, I've seen it in action and it rocks!
But, my carpet is too shaggy and plush so it won't work. :'(
do they work on tile floors?? I have more tile than carpet.

·
Registered
5,879 Posts
That is great!! I am afraid that Harley would just run around barking at it and I wouldn't be able to read at all!!

I

·
0 Posts
OMG! I loved that.  It's almost worth buying one if I could get one of my cats to do that.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I agree 103% SJC!  I LOVE my Roomba.  I have it clean a different room every morning before I go work.  Great time saver..but my cats won't go near it.  ;)

I

·
0 Posts
Buttercup said:
My mom bought me one for Christmas a few years ago, I haven't used it in a while though because I need to clean the brush but it does work great.
:D :D :D :D :D :D
After watching the Woomba video, I find this very funny.

B

·
0 Posts
Buttercup said:
My mom bought me one for Christmas a few years ago, I haven't used it in a while though because I need to clean the brush but it does work great.
Can't

stop

laffing

·
Registered
26,676 Posts
I'm on my third Roomba (Ricky III).  The first one, got all messed up because I had very cheap carpet and it got clogged with all the loose fibers.  I took it back to the store and they refunded my money, but couldn't exchange it because they had run out of stock.  I got my second one on-line.  Ricky III replaced the original because the battery would no longer hold a charge.  Since I had one of the original Roombas, they gave me a good credit toward buying a new one.  It didn't make sense to spend $50 for a battery, when for $80, I could get a new one. 

Ricky works great on hard floors and low pile carpet.  I can vacuum my floors, mow my lawn with my robotic lawnmower (Larry) and relax with Gertie K all at the same time.

I

·
0 Posts
Sounds like the Jetson's doesn't it?  All we need are out jetpacks and flying cars.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts