Kindle Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, been lurking here for a few days and was encouraged to post my intro. My Kindle is supposed to get here on Thursday. Since it was originally scheduled not to ship until Feb., I was ecstatic! So I am officially on Kindle Watch! I've been watching them since they came out and following the Amazon discussions.

Let's see about me...I'm one of the folks providing technical support for a small city public library system. I currently have 2 orange & white cats (featured in my avi)and I enjoy scrapbooking, crafts, The Simpsons, and of course, reading. And yes, I would love to look at any of your pet or kid photos. ;D

Wish I'd found this board sooner, Laurie

·
Premium Member
19,280 Posts
Hi Laurie, welcome! Glad to have you here.

I'm in Maine (now) but grew up on LI and went to college in Troy. My son is going to Hartwick, in Oneonta, so we've kept a few NY roots.

Congratulations on being on Kindle Watch!

L

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks Leslie ~ reading you over at the Amazon discussions led me here. Your FAQ is among the books I've ordered that will waft onto my Kindle in just a few days when it finally gets here!

·
Premium Member
63,459 Posts
ljloula said:
Hello all, been lurking here for a few days and was encouraged to post my intro. My Kindle is supposed to get here on Thursday. Since it was originally scheduled not to ship until Feb., I was ecstatic! So I am officially on Kindle Watch! I've been watching them since they came out and following the Amazon discussions.

Let's see about me...I'm one of the folks providing technical support for a small city public library system. I currently have 2 orange & white cats (featured in my avi)and I enjoy scrapbooking, crafts, The Simpsons, and of course, reading. And yes, I would love to look at any of your pet or kid photos. ;D

Wish I'd found this board sooner, Laurie
Welcome, Laurie!

We have a lot of cat lovers here, we have librarians, we have scrapbook designers, and we have Book Clubs! It's great that we are on Kindlewatch with you. Be sure to post to the Official Waiting for My Kindle to Arrive thread! We love being on Kindle watch!

Betsy

·
Premium Member
19,280 Posts
ljloula said:
Thanks Leslie ~ reading you over at the Amazon discussions led me here. Your FAQ is among the books I've ordered that will waft onto my Kindle in just a few days when it finally gets here!
Excellent! Thanks for your support.

L

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
Hiya Laurie...welcomed you in another thread somewhere but I'll say "hey" again. I'm also a fellow NYer :) I have a few pictures of my pets somewhere on the photo board. I'm funny about putting pics of my family up but I will say that DD is a cutie :p

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.