Kindle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
723 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all. It has been a while.

I want to apologize to so many new friends I made here for just falling off the edge of the world.

My life has had a confluence of events that has really limited my online time. Truthfully it still is.

I simply do not have the time or easy access to look in daily or even frequently or to make post and offer input on any regular basis.

I will try my best to stop by when I can and maybe even join in a select few conversation occasionally.

I am still reading on my K2. Still enjoying it tremendously.

Please everyone, be well and do know I truly miss visiting on a  nearly daily basis.

Hopefully life will calm down soon and when that occurs it will be obvious by my regular "contributions".

Stay safe,
Eric (aka ELDogStar) The dog trainer person.

·
Super Moderator
67,245 Posts
Eric. . . pop in when you have time. . . .you're always welcome. . . . .

Ann

·
Administrator
63,461 Posts
Eric, man, we missed you!!!  Be sure to drop in every now and then.

AND check out the Free and Bargain threads, lots of good stuff there!

Betsy

·
Premium Member
19,280 Posts
Hi Eric,

Thanks for dropping in. I've missed you! I hope things settle down in your life very soon and we get to see your smiling face more often.

L

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
Morning Eric - I was wondering what was going on and if you were ok.  Hope it is only temporary and hope you will be back with us very soon, but do pop in whenever you can, we miss you  :'(

·
Registered
43,324 Posts
Take care of yourself Eric and give us a shout when you can.

·
Registered
9,167 Posts
Eric - Stay safe and well.  I miss your input here and send good thoughts your way every time I look at our traded Oberon charm (which is often!).

·
Registered
12,456 Posts
Nice to hear from you, Eric - thanks for touching base with us. Hang in there and drop by when you can!

·
Registered
3,457 Posts
We've missed you, Eric!  Take care of yourself & try to remember to give yourself time to at least read.  We'll still be here when you get a chance to come say hi!

·
Registered
26,676 Posts
Life does have a way of messing us up sometimes, doesn't it.  Stop by and see us when you need a lift.  There's always something on KB to cheer me up, especially if it's a free or bargain book.  ;D

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Hi Eric, I was wondering what had happened to you!  I hope life settles down for you soon.  Check in with us when you can.  Be well.  :)

·
Registered
723 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thank you all for the kind words.
I do miss you.

I will try to make some time very soon to visit in earnest.

Sincerely,
Eric (aka ELDogStar)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts