Kindle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I grabbed this last night for the bargain price of .01 cent!  I've only read the first 3 chapters so far but it's interesting and has held my attention.  Anyone else reading/read this?  What are your thoughts on it? 

·
Registered
58 Posts
Thanks for the tip! I grabbed it and looked forward to reading it.

·
Registered
4,791 Posts
I got it eons ago at its then-bargain price of 99 cents, but alas, haven't read it yet.  One of these days I'll clear out that 18-or-so-page backlog of things to read. :D

·
Registered
26,676 Posts
I got it for a penny and already read it.  Good book.  Sort of a caper book, and I really like that genre.  The end indicated there would be more featuring these characters and I'm looking forward to the next installment. 

Definitely worth the price.  ;D

·
Registered
4,791 Posts
Well, I got to it quicker than I thought I might. Since I was at loose ends after finishing a series last night and finishing a new book by a favorite author earlier today, I decided to go ahead and read this one next, after getting off the computer this evening.  Really fun book, more humor than I was expecting! I too hope to read more with the characters.

·
Registered
57 Posts
hi gertie:

i'm so glad it was worth the price :)

really, i'm thrilled that you enjoyed soul identity! posting it for only a penny has brought me all kinds of cool readers.

i have a few months to go on the sequel - it's called "soul intent", but i've only finished four drafts, and it needs more cleaning up before i can publish. it's more scott and val adventures: this time they unravel a deposit-gone-bad made by a nazi leader sixty years earlier.

dennis

Gertie Kindle 'Turn to Page 390' said:
I got it for a penny and already read it. Good book. Sort of a caper book, and I really like that genre. The end indicated there would be more featuring these characters and I'm looking forward to the next installment.

Definitely worth the price. ;D

·
Registered
116 Posts
I paid $12.00 for the paperback last fall and it was worth every penny - now for a penny, your time is the biggest investment for this book, and it will not let you down.

Yale R. Jaffe
author, Advantage Disadvantage

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Cool, can't complain about 1 penny.

·
Registered
26,676 Posts
denbatch said:
hi gertie:

i'm so glad it was worth the price :)

really, i'm thrilled that you enjoyed soul identity! posting it for only a penny has brought me all kinds of cool readers.

i have a few months to go on the sequel - it's called "soul intent", but i've only finished four drafts, and it needs more cleaning up before i can publish. it's more scott and val adventures: this time they unravel a deposit-gone-bad made by a nazi leader sixty years earlier.

dennis
Sounds like fun. Are Scott's parents in it, too? Please, keep us posted so we know when to look for it. Maybe a nice, summer read?

Gertie

·
Registered
113 Posts
Soul Identity is  great read.
I look forward to the next book by Mr. Batchelder.

Michael Balkind
Author of Sudden Death & Dead Ball (July 2009)

·
Registered
43,324 Posts
I'll have to try it.

·
Registered
3,992 Posts
I read Soul Identity in paperback and really enjoyed it. You should snap it up at the bargain price and then read the sequel when it comes out.

LC Evans
author, Night Camp (on Kindle)
Talented Horsewoman
Jobless Recovery

G

·
Haven't read it yet, but I'm about to!!!!

And for this price??!!!!

Personally, I love stories like this!!!

Very intriguing.

·
Registered
26,676 Posts
WPotocki said:
Haven't read it yet, but I'm about to!!!!

And for this price??!!!!

Personally, I love stories like this!!!

Very intriguing.
The premise is interesting and I really liked the characters. It doesn't get right in to Soul Identity, but it's a fun set-up for what Scott and his parents do.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts