Kindle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 277 Posts

·
Registered
13,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
UPDATE:

I have made a form where you can register to be notified of the next promo, so that you don't miss my posting here:

http://pattyjansen.com/promo/

This time, not even ENT will have me, so I'll have to make my own promo.

Let's have another 99c sale.

Details later. First: the date? I'm thinking of running it over a weekend. Which one? When are all the kiddies back at school and swimsuits stowed?

·
Registered
450 Posts
I'm running a countdown deal for a week starting Au14 to celebrate the launch of book 2. If that fall within your thingy, I'd be happy to join you if you'll have me.

·
Registered
13,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'll need a few weeks to organise it because I want to, you know, properly organise it this time, not do everything on the fly.

I'm thinking somewhere in early September, because the kiddies in Europe will all be back at school by then.

·
Registered
3,171 Posts
I'd love to join in (I kicked myself for missing the last one!). However, it's my 1 year anniversary on 12th September, and I already have plans for a 99c sale that weekend.

If that coincides with yours - I'm in! Otherwise, I'll probably have to pass.

·
Registered
450 Posts
Actually (if you'll have me), I can do a manual promo by then.

·
Registered
13,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Last time, I had something like 30 books (I think?) all at 99c.

I put them on a page on my blog and made some promo goodies for people to use. This is a cross promo so we'll all do our bit.

I'll do something similar with a few modifications. Watch this thread for details.

On the submission side of things:

- book must be 99c
- no minimum # of reviews, rating or any of that BS
- I'll evaluate every submission. In practice, it means that 99% of books are in. I'm not judging anything beyond presentation. Decent cover, editing, decent formatting. That's about it. I'll use the Look Inside for this.

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
Hi, Patty

I'd like to be considered for my fantasy book, The Chosen. I can do a cross-promo on my blog too, as well as tweet etc. I don't have Facebook though.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Post deleted.

·
Registered
13,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
There will be a site with an entry form later. I'll let you know here when it's done.

I'll be taking entries via the form only, not from this thread.

There are a few reasons for this, nothing to do with participants, and a lot to do with me.

I'm disorganised and forget or lose things. The form sends me emails that all have the same subject line. It's easy for me to organise and quickly find all the entries. Also, all info I need will be on it, so no hunting down people all over the internet.

1 - 20 of 277 Posts