Kindle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 102 Posts

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I've been getting a lot of email lately regarding when the Lawson Vampire books will be re-released. The simple answer is: I'm not yet sure. We're looking for a new house, and these things take time. Some of you have expressed a strong desire ("blood lust" might be a better term) for wanting to read all the Lawson books RIGHT NOW.

Well, I have heard your pleas, and I respond.

Announcing - and ONLY for a VERY limited time - your chance to read everything Lawson Vampire that I've written - TO DATE (meaning there's still a lot more to come) in a very special ebook compilation, THE FIXER FILES. This is NOT going to be available anywhere, except through me directly. This very special compilation includes:

THE FIXER (orig. pub'd 2002)
THE INVOKER (orig. pub'd 2002)
THE DESTRUCTOR (orig. pub'd 2003)
THE SYNDICATE (orig. pub'd 2003)
THE COURIER (novella) (orig. pub'd 2004)
THE KENSEI (not yet published!)
RED TIDE (short story) (orig. pub'd 2008)
THE PRICE OF A GOOD DRINK (short story) (orig. pub'd 2004)

All for just $9.99.

The ONLY way to get this package is to pre-order NOW, direct through me, by clicking HERE! Only two formats will be made available: .pdf and .mobi (for Amazon Kindle readers) - be sure to specify when you place your order.

This offer vanishes very soon. I don't want to sell a ton of these because the books will be coming back out from a new publisher sooner than later. But for those who have been clamoring for all of this, this is your chance to get it and enjoy the coolest vampire around, my man Lawson. 5 novels, a novella, and 2 short stories. All at a fairly incredible price.

Thanks,
Jon

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
Jon, for the benefit of those of us who've never heard of this series, can you tell us a bit more about it?

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sure thing, CS!

Called "James Bond with fangs," the Lawson Vampire novels tell the story of Lawson, a cynical, jaded part cop/spy/commando divinely chosen from birth to help protect the Balance - the line separating humanity and the race of living vampires that has evolved in secret alongside humans over thousands of years. Called upon to protect his race by rooting out rogues, criminals, terrorists, and ne'er-do-wells, Lawson dispenses justice with extreme prejudice, sarcasm by the bowlful, and bullets by the pound. Lawson's area of operations (AO) is Boston and New England, but his previous missions have taken him all over the world. What makes Lawson so unique and utterly cool? Unlike every other vampire story, the vampires in Lawson's world are *not* undead. They're members of a separately evolving race that has existed in secret for thousands of years. They have their own society carefully intermingled with humans who, for the most part, have no idea they exist. The books are a thrilling mix of Crime, Espionage, and Magic - and it's being turned into a TV series as well (you can check out details of that by going to http://www.thefixer.tv )

Thanks!
Jon

·
Registered
788 Posts
Sounds interesting enough, but I have a particular taste in writing. Think you could offer a sample for those of us not ready to take a ten dollar plunge?

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
Oh crap, I just bought the books too.  Forgot to mention mobi version.

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Forster - no problem, just mention it to me when I send out the packages next week. And thanks for your order!

Mikuto - if you go to http://www.thefixer.tv and look under short stories, you can check out "Red Tide" on the website itself. Hope this helps!

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Whoops, forgot to change that!  Sorry!  Just email me at jonfmerz AT verizon DOT net and let me know!  Thanks!

·
Registered
134 Posts
Jon,
          Just ordered via PayPal.......there was no screen to indicate name, address etc......I guess you use the email address
as shown from PayPal?  Just in case:  ordered Mobi format for Kindle; email:  [email protected]

Looking forward to receiving the book/s.......

Brian    ;D

·
Registered
4,791 Posts
Sound fun to me, just put my order in!

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks Brian & Steph!  Very much appreciated!

The pre-order window closes tomorrow night at midnight EST - no more orders will be taken after that time, so if you haven't gotten in on this yet, I urge you to do so today!

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
I want to order this set, but my work computer blocks wordpress.  Hopefully I can get on the computer tonight and get the order in!

1 - 20 of 102 Posts