Kindle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone else noticed that special offers screensavers recently seem to only be one ad and do not shuffle?

Most of you have already probably opted out of special offers, but of our 3 kindles, I still have one that has special offers and it keeps on defaulting to the Kindle Daily Deal ad which is ugly.

I would rather have the Kinect ad or any other one page ad for that matter, not a book ad.

·
Registered
20,086 Posts
and i'd rather have a book ad than a kinect ad.....

but to answer your question, i do think that i've mostly been seeing the book of the day ad when i turn on my PW>

·
Super Moderator
67,294 Posts
I have noticed they sometimes get stuck . . . they eventually unstick themselves.  I don't worry about it. :)

·
Premium Member
63,461 Posts
The SO on my PW is for the latest Hangman's Daughter book...I had to go see what it was after reading this thread.  Any screensaver is just something to get out of the way on my way to the book...I rarely look at any of them.  I do periodically check the SOs from the home screen menu to see if there's anything good being offered...

Betsy

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ann in Arlington said:
I have noticed they sometimes get stuck . . . they eventually unstick themselves. I don't worry about it. :)
Ann was right! I am finally on rotation again. I changed my cover to an oberon which is why I had extended exposure to that one cover and it wouldn't go away despite turning it on or off.

Patience is a virtue I need... :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts