Kindle Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just used a coupon for 30% off. I did not see the expire date.
The code is wintersale
Hope this works for you if you need this. :D

·
Registered
663 Posts
Where do you find Square Trade coupons?  I have my warranty, but a friend just bought a K2 and a DX for her parents.  She's going to need one.

Elaine
Norman, OK

·
Registered
90 Posts
I just got a Square trade warranty today for my husband's new iPhone.  I used the code THIRTY30 and received the 30% discount.

·
Registered
2,464 Posts
Tana928 said:
I just got a Square trade warranty today for my husband's new iPhone. I used the code THIRTY30 and received the 30% discount.
Thanks for sharing, but I just tried using your code and it said "sorry, this code is only available to selected customers". It took it off the total and looked like it was going to go thru until I hit the "buy" button and then the message appeared.

·
Registered
3,230 Posts
There is a 30% off coupon for today only.  LOVEMOM 

·
Registered
715 Posts
For May 25th ONLY, there is a 30% discount (maximum $40 off) using the code "DECORATION".

From May 26 through June 1st the same code will give you 20% discount.

Best Wishes!

·
Registered
227 Posts
Perfect timing...ty Eeyore. I was delaying the purchase of a ST warranty for my new netbook hoping for a discount code...appreciate your posting regarding the discount.

·
Registered
5,481 Posts
I'm going to buy a ST warranty for my iPad, and I have until July 17 to get it (90 days after purchase). Do you suppose there'll be a larger discount than 20% off before that? Currently, it would cost me $97, and I'd love to pay considerably less than that.

·
Registered
715 Posts
Cindy416 said:
I'm going to buy a ST warranty for my iPad, and I have until July 17 to get it (90 days after purchase). Do you suppose there'll be a larger discount than 20% off before that? Currently, it would cost me $97, and I'd love to pay considerably less than that.
Cindy, the the Warranty for the iPad already has a discount built-in so there aren't too many codes that will give an additional discount on top of that. I tried 3 different codes over time and while they do show as a discount, the overall $97 price was not changed. Hopefully, you might find one that works but be sure to look at the final price ($97) to see if there really was a price reduction.

Best Wishes!

·
Registered
5,481 Posts
Eeyore said:
Cindy, the the Warranty for the iPad already has a discount built-in so there aren't too many codes that will give an additional discount on top of that. I tried 3 different codes over time and while they do show as a discount, the overall $97 price was not changed. Hopefully, you might find one that works but be sure to look at the final price ($97) to see if there really was a price reduction.

Best Wishes!
Thanks for the information. I missed the boat on the ST warranty when I got my Kindle. (I didn't even know about ST then, and my Kindle was a gift, so hadn't taken the time to check out my options.)

·
Registered
715 Posts
Received a code in the email for SquareTrade. For TODAY ONLY (June 2) use the code "GRADS" for 30% off (maximum discount is $30.) From June 3 until June 7 that code is good for 20% off (maximum discount is $30.)

Best Wishes!

·
Registered
3,290 Posts
hmmm, square trade or apple care, which to get?
Accidental coverage or tech help?  That seems to me to be the basic difference.  I would like both, but don't want to pay for both.
Paula ny

·
Registered
460 Posts
Any news on a discount code for Father's Day this year?  I haven't found one.

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
guess not

1 - 18 of 18 Posts