Kindle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yaaaay!  :D

I went to check my sales tonight and then stared in confusion when I saw 23 new sales from the last hour on No Rest for the Wicked. What the what?

Then, I checked the listing and realized that Amazon made it FREE! Woo hoo!

I'm so excited to see if this gives other sales a "bump."  Also, if you haven't snatched one up, now's the time  ;).

Thank you all for giving me the idea in the first place! You rock!

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
@TJ Thanks, man!  ;) I'll let you guys know how it goes.

@Vicki  You know, it finally went free on B&N, which I think sealed the deal. I wish there were a more succinct magic formula for these types of things, but I have to believe that helped.

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks, Kimberly!  :D  Also, I'm excited to read your free book!

KP--thank you so much :). I sincerely hope so.  Thanks for the well wishes!

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thank you so much for the well wishes and support!  :D  That's what I love so much about these forums.

Also, best of luck with your freebie, Daniel!  I'll have to check it out.

So far, here's what I woke up to this morning with 1270 downloads and counting:

#85 Free in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Free in Kindle Store)
#4 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Fiction > Fantasy
#5 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Fiction > World Literature > Mythology

:eek:

I also sold four of my books already, which usually doesn't even start to happen until after lunch.  WOOT!

Off to an interesting start...

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Sorry for the double-post, guys, but I'm at #45 in the free kindle store, and have almost 2000 downloads.

Is this normal?

I'm also having a record sales day, and I think I just threw up in my mouth a little. But in a good way.  :p

Viva la Free!

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
RebeccaKnight said:
Sorry for the double-post, guys, but I'm at #45 in the free kindle store, and have almost 2000 downloads.

Is this normal?

I'm also having a record sales day, and I think I just threw up in my mouth a little. But in a good way. :p

Viva la Free!
Well, there have been over 500 downloads of Understanding Kant, and yours is actually entertaining :) So yeah, 2000 doesn't sound too much. Congrats :) I can't stop drawing smiley faces :) ;) Ahhhhh ???

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Herc- The Reluctant Geek said:
Well, there have been over 500 downloads of Understanding Kant, and yours is actually entertaining :) So yeah, 2000 doesn't sound too much. Congrats :) I can't stop drawing smiley faces :) ;) Ahhhhh ???
This made me laugh out loud! :D ;D ;)

Congrats on your downloads so far, my Free Book Friend!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts