Kindle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, I'm only 3 sales away from hitting the 100 books sold mark on my vampire novella and I was so excited I had to share! I know that doesn't seem like a lot when a lot of people are selling hundreds a day but for me, it was big news.  :D It was just the little kick in the pants I needed for this Friday when I've felt overwhelmed by stuff and down in the dumps. Wooohoo! Here's hoping I crack that 100 book mark sometime today or over the weekend!

Kimberly V.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Kimberly Van Meter said:
So, I'm only 3 sales away from hitting the 100 books sold mark on my vampire novella and I was so excited I had to share! I know that doesn't seem like a lot when a lot of people are selling hundreds a day but for me, it was big news. :D It was just the little kick in the pants I needed for this Friday when I've felt overwhelmed by stuff and down in the dumps. Wooohoo! Here's hoping I crack that 100 book mark sometime today or over the weekend!

Kimberly V.
WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Go you!

Mike

·
Registered
571 Posts
Congrats! I topped 100 sales this past Sunday, and it felt GREAT.  ;D

And this week sales are slim-to-none.  :(

It's definitely a roller-coaster!

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Remi Michaud said:
Congrats! What's your next milestone?
That's a great question, Remi! I don't know yet. I'm so new to indie pubbing that I'm not sure what the next leap is, but I'm happy to find out. I received my first Amazon payment remittance email ($12, woohoo! LOL) so I'm looking forward to breaking the $100 mark, I guess!

Kim

·
Registered
353 Posts
Kimberly Van Meter said:
So, I'm only 3 sales away from hitting the 100 books sold mark on my vampire novella and I was so excited I had to share! I know that doesn't seem like a lot when a lot of people are selling hundreds a day but for me, it was big news. :D It was just the little kick in the pants I needed for this Friday when I've felt overwhelmed by stuff and down in the dumps. Wooohoo! Here's hoping I crack that 100 book mark sometime today or over the weekend!

Kimberly V.
Well done. I can only imagine how exciting that feels. I hope I reach that number of sales soon with my own short story. Good luck to you, and I hope you reach 1,000 sales all the sooner. :)

·
Registered
627 Posts
Congrats on this BIG milestone, and hooray for kicks in the pants, as long as they're only self-administered  ;)

·
Registered
296 Posts
Romi said:
Congrats on this BIG milestone, and hooray for kicks in the pants, as long as they're only self-administered ;)
Since I seem to be "stalking" Romi on Twitter and LibraryThing - it is only fitting that I post here directly after her ... :D

I think I'm getting close to the 100 sales mark myself - a very exciting threshold - if Amazon would get their sales reporting hiccup straightened out - I might be there already!!

Congratulations and here is hoping that is simply the first of MANY hundreds of sales.

Raymond

1 - 20 of 27 Posts