Kindle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 99c Bookbub on January 1 (coincidentally rather appropriate since the story itself is a journal that begins on January 1) and since I've saved so much money this year by being in lockdown for eight months of it, I may as well throw a bunch of money at the wall to try to make it leap up the rankings. So far I've got:

December 31 - Fussy Librarian
January 1 - Bookbub
January 2 - Bargain Booksy

I can't do Robin Reads because I'm already scheduled to promo the same book for free on February 12, and they have a 90-day window either side. Not sure whether it's worth asking them to cancel that so I can book a New Year's one - Feb 12 is for a Featured slot and if I book for New Year's it'll just be a horror slot.

What else is worth doing these days? Bknights?

·
Registered
588 Posts
ENT always does well for me. They don't always accept you, but I'm happy when I land them.
BKnights is worth it, but I've found that adding the newsletter for $5 sells better than the $5 alone.
Another affordable two promo sites like BKnights with good ROI are EreaderIQ & Bookraid.

You don't need a huge amount with BookBub. BB, of course, does a great job on its own.

·
Registered
131 Posts
ENT has always given me the best bang for my buck next to BookBub; Book Cave does decent; BookDoggy gets a few; ManyBooks.net has a decent return.

·
Registered
15 Posts
alhawke said:
ENT always does well for me. They don't always accept you, but I'm happy when I land them.
BKnights is worth it, but I've found that adding the newsletter for $5 sells better than the $5 alone.
Another affordable two promo sites like BKnights with good ROI are EreaderIQ & Bookraid.

You don't need a huge amount with BookBub. BB, of course, does a great job on its own.
I used Bknights, BookRaid, and eReaderIQ stacked with my October BookBub. Also, warning. Lately I've noticed that BargainBooksy isn't what it used to be, not by a long shot.

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks, I'll check some of these out.

I think I'm already under consideration at ENT - I was on the mailing list to be alerted as soon as they had slots open up again.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts