Kindle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
/stands up, and quietly admits she is rapidly becoming addicted to Kindle.

Seriously, this message board is amazing, and I am being already addicted. And I won't have my actual Kindle, for a couple of months!

All the accessories, I am afraid its going to get very expensive$$$

Sadly....I just ordered 3 hard back books on amazon.com, I can't stop reading just because I don't have my Kindle yet!

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
Welcome.

If you can't wait for you Kindle, there is a refurb notice at the top of the screen.  You can sign up for refurb alerts.  A lot of people have gone that route and have not had any problems.  There are many threads talking about the refurbs.  Might check them out if you are interested.

·
Registered
869 Posts
MineKinder said:

Seriously, this message board is amazing, and I am being already addicted. And I won't have my actual Kindle, for a couple of months!

Sadly....I just ordered 3 hard back books on amazon.com, I can't stop reading just because I don't have my Kindle yet!
Glad to have you here, MindKinder!

Yeah, there are lots of unsuspecting dangers that are involved in Kindle ownership ;)

Why must people feel bad when they purchase non-Kindle books ??? It's a great thing to do if you can & have the time to read & more importantly, want to read.

(Yikes, I'm starting to echo BJ's rant and feeling glad to do so!)

Cheers,

Marci

·
Administrator
63,461 Posts
MineKinder said:

Welcome, MineKinder!

Congratulations on your pending Kindle! Stay here and we'll make the time pass!

No apologies for ordering books, we're all book lovers or we wouldn't be here!

Betsy

1 - 11 of 11 Posts