Kindle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
It's how many posts you've made.  People with not very many posts are Dr. Suess, then you move up to Lewis Carroll, then Madelaine L'Engle...
I'm not sure how many posts it takes to move up between each level, nor am I sure how many levels there are, but I've seen Jane Austen and Shakespeare.  Keep posting!  See who you can become!

~robin

·
Administrator
63,461 Posts
It relates to the number of posts, and therefore the Forum experience level of each member.  As you continue posting, you'll move into more "serious" authors. (Though, really, who can top Dr. Seuss?)

1 - Status: Dr. Seuss                  (1 star - less than 50 posts)
2 - Status: Lewis Carroll              (1 star - 50 or more)
3 - Status: Madeleine L'Engle          (2 stars - 100 or more)
4 - Status: Arthur Conan Doyle        (3 stars - 250 or more)
5 - Status: Jane Austen                (4 stars - 500 or more)
6 - Status: Shakespeare                (5 stars - 1000 or more)

Betsy

·
Registered
11,848 Posts
Nine more to go and I move up a level...woo hoo.

I

·
0 Posts
Do not let the number of stars influence you though..most of my posts have been " :) "

It's quality, not quantity that's important.  :) <------THERE!  there it is again!

·
Administrator
63,461 Posts
Vampyre said:
Do not let the number of stars influence you though..most of my posts have been " :) "

It's quality, not quantity that's important. :) <------THERE! there it is again!
Yes, we do not encourge post padding, although Vamp is hard to control.
:D

Betsy

·
Administrator
63,461 Posts
tecwritr said:
You mean I shouldn't just run off another 150 posts today?
LOL! You're welcome to post another 150 times in one day, I think may have done that after my knee surgery when I had nothing else to do, but we want content, content, content! You know, valuable posts like "The Song That Never Ends" or "The Banana Phone Song". ;D

Betsy

B

·
0 Posts
Betsy the Quilter said:
LOL! You're welcome to post another 150 times in one day, I think may have done that after my knee surgery when I had nothing else to do, but we want content, content, content! You know, valuable posts like "The Song That Never Ends" or "The Banana Phone Song". ;D

Betsy
:p

Jealous much?

;)

I

·
0 Posts
If you post about Hugh Jackman or Hibbing or both (like I just did) then you are in.

Pictures of them count to.

·
Registered
325 Posts
One forum I was a member of gave star ratings based on the supposed quality of your posts. It had some kind of way of checking grammar and spelling (like Word's readability statistics) and I think also took into account how many words were in each post. It was frankly ridiculous. It was a site about the aquarium hobby, so it made no sense to have that kind of "rating."

Post count just indicates the level of addiction.

·
Premium Member
19,280 Posts
Interestingly, even though I have 2000 more posts than you, I am only at 13.52 per day  ;)

L

1 - 20 of 47 Posts