Kindle Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, thought I'd wonder in and see what goin' on.  Looks pretty comfortable - think I might stretch out and stay awhile if that's OK with Leslie. 

I used to comment every now and then on the Amazon board but got tired of answering the same questions over and over ("No, you can't use the Whispernet overseas!).

Anyway, Howdy everyone!

·
Premium Member
19,280 Posts
Guided! So glad you are here...welcome. And yes, stretch out and stay awhile.

Rest assured, certain questions are verboten in this forum. I'll let you guess what they are  ;)

L

·
Registered
5,384 Posts
Hi Guided, I "stepped over" a couple days ago and like it here. Many of the same folks but a much better site. I love the organization and being able to search certain topics.

Welcome,
Linda

·
Registered
165 Posts
Hi Guided. Glad you could make it to Leslie's ongoing house party!

·
Registered
186 Posts
I'll second SusanB (My Sis!) and say welcome.  This is a real forum, with Moderators, not a stream of consciousness like the poor Amazon thing.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Saw Leslie's invite so thought I would check it out.  Glad I did, this is so much more user friendly.  Anxiously waiting for my Kindle to arrive.  Should be waiting for me when I get home from work on Monday.

teeitup

·
Premium Member
19,280 Posts
Welcome, teeitup! So glad you made your way here. This is a friendly, welcoming bunch of folks.

L

·
Administrator
63,461 Posts
teeitup said:
Saw Leslie's invite so thought I would check it out. Glad I did, this is so much more user friendly. Anxiously waiting for my Kindle to arrive. Should be waiting for me when I get home from work on Monday.

teeitup
Teeitup,

Did your Kindle arrive? Was this a birthday present, we see that your birthday was Thursday! Happy belated birthday!

·
Administrator
63,461 Posts
GuidedRocketLauncher said:
Hi all, thought I'd wonder in and see what goin' on. Looks pretty comfortable - think I might stretch out and stay awhile if that's OK with Leslie.

I used to comment every now and then on the Amazon board but got tired of answering the same questions over and over ("No, you can't use the Whispernet overseas!).

Anyway, Howdy everyone!
Welcome, GuidedRocket!

We're having way too much fun over here!

Betsy

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Hello GuidedRocketLauncher, Welcome Aboard.

Sorry it's a late greeting but I am catching up on posts I've missed.
Enjoy the site and make yourself at home.

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Welcome and enjoy.  I sometimes ask the same thing over again, but I am old and forgetful.  How is is again that you tell the time of day on the kindle?

·
Administrator
63,461 Posts
Eleanor is right here, and that's right Alt+T.  It shows in the lower left hand corner for just about five seconds....

Betsy

·
Registered
5,879 Posts
Betsy the Quilter said:
Eleanor is right here, and that's right Alt+T. It shows in the lower left hand corner for just about five seconds....

Betsy
Good to know the brain is working tonight!! :eek:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts