Kindle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered a reborn Kindle Saturday (expected delivery date 12/3)... and it is still being prepared for shipping (been that way since I ordered it). The book light i ordered at the same time (same order) has been shipped already...

Why isn't Amazon shipping it yet? My poor Kindle is probably tired of being prepped and would like to get on the road.

·
Premium Member
19,280 Posts
TM said:
I ordered a reborn Kindle Saturday (expected delivery date 12/3)... and it is still being prepared for shipping (been that way since I ordered it). The book light i ordered at the same time (same order) has been shipped already...

Why isn't Amazon shipping it yet? My poor Kindle is probably tired of being prepped and would like to get on the road.
Yes, my reborn Kindle arrived today...one day early! I wasn't expecting it til tomorrow. Good thing I was here this morning when the UPS guy arrived. Mine was shipped from Campbellsville, KY.

L

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Glad you got yours (and early to boot)... if they don't ship mine soon - it will not even arrive on the 3rd (I did two day shipping).

·
Registered
378 Posts
TM, 
Don't distress when I ordered mine with next day shipping if didn't ship out until 12-something am on the day it was supposed to be here... it traveled from Kentucky to AZ and was in my hands by noon. 

It will probably still get here when its supposed to.

Rla1996

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
rla1996 said:
TM,
Don't distress when I ordered mine with next day shipping if didn't ship out until 12-something am on the day it was supposed to be here... it traveled from Kentucky to AZ and was in my hands by noon.

It will probably still get here when its supposed to.

Rla1996
Thanks! I am driving myself nuts constantly checking to see if it has shipped. Poor thing is till being prepped.

I

·
0 Posts
I had mine over nighted..It stayed in that prep mode for over 12 hours. It finally shipped at 10:07 that night and I had it the next day un night at 7:42PM. It was a very long day.

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks guys - I am still in prep mode - been in that mode since Saturday. I ordered around noon... and it went into prep mode shortly after ordering. Long time in prep mode. I hope there isnlt a problem with it.

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks Angela...

Okay we are now at it being prepped for shipping a little after noon on Saturday... it is now almost 10 pm Monday, and he is still being prepped... what are they doing to my kindle?????

·
Registered
6 Posts
I ordered mine on Saturday afternoon. Mine was prepping most of Sunday and was finally shipped out this afternoon about 2pm. It is coming from KY and should be here tomorrow. Soooo glad I had it overnighted. This is the longest wait ever !

·
Registered
325 Posts
TM said:
Thanks Angela...

Okay we are now at it being prepped for shipping a little after noon on Saturday... it is now almost 10 pm Monday, and he is still being prepped... what are they doing to my kindle?????
Maybe they're making sure it has a warm coat, mittens and a scarf on before it goes out. :)

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Bast is on his way!

Shipped last night at around 5:30pm (Amazon was being curel and didn;t email or or update my order page until this morning!)... No idea where it shipped from, but is already close. I should have him tommorrow (on time)... Yippee!

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Bast is in transit... he was one state over at 8:30am... he should be in my state soon...

Thanks for all the support guys... and Amazon was cruel yesterday, not e-mailing or updating my page!

1 - 20 of 47 Posts