Kindle Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All
I am LOVING my kindle and it is fun to be part of this wonderful group of people on Kindle Boards. :)

I am STILL looking for a Oberon purse/handbag/tote...the Oberon website wants about $236...I found another website..they want only $200 for their handbangs. I wrote Oberon to ask about this, why this one website is cheaper then the maker of these wonderful purses..but never received an answer.
I would really love a used one...the leather looks so much better went used. Plus...$236 is a lot of money.
I received a bonus from work the other day..amazing in this economy, huh..anyway I was so happy, I thought I could use that for the purse..then the same day...ironic isn't it...we received a medical bill for one of my husband's blood tests(he is diabetic)..the amount was almost exactly the same amount of my bonus...so there you go...one step forward, one back..but at least we can pay the bills...
sooooooo if anyone knows of someone who wants to sell a used Oberon purse...please contact me.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have been keeping my eyes peeled on these sites... :-\
Haven't seen anything...
It's either the purses are fantastic and no one is giving them up..or no one is buying them and they just aren't out there...
hmmmmmmmmmmm ::)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.